From little acorns, mighty oaks grow
PE T shirts (£7.00) are available via the shop in your Parentmail account.
- White polo shirt*
- Navy jumper/cardigan* (iron-on logo badges available from the office)
- Grey trousers/skirt/shorts/pinafore
- Navy summer dress
- Grey/white/black socks
- Black/grey tights
- Black shoes (not trainers)
On PE days, your child can wear the following:
- Plain black shorts
- White T shirt / House coloured top (when house team is allocated)
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms
- Plain black tracksuit top (no hoods/zips)
- Plain white or black trainers (no plimsolls)
School bags should be no larger than 40cm in length.
Should you have any issues with regards to uniform, please do not hesitate to speak to member of staff.
Please be aware with regards to P.E., see details below from our PE policy:
- All jewellery should be removed and stored safely before each lesson (exceptions for cultural, medical and religious reasons – permission letter to be gained from the Head Teacher).
- If children wear stud earrings they should be taken out by the child. If this is not possible, children should be encouraged to take their earrings off at home with the support of their parents. Palace Wood does not accept tape covering earrings.
- All long hair should be tied back
- Children who permanently wear glasses should wear them for all PE work.